MTC – Marine Temperature Calibrator
The MTC Series portable temperature calibrator is a fast, time-saving, cost effective calibrator designed specifically for the maritime industry. Maximize accuracy with a one year recommended calibration interval, or lower the cost of ownership of your temperature calibrator by extending the interval to three years! Reduce costs associated by recalibration and managing assets by 66%.
The MTC temperature calibrator also features an intuitive easy-to-use interface, and popular functions like automatic switch test and auto stepping are available with special one-key-one-function buttons. Colored safety icons make it quick and easy to detect a hot or cold calibrator helping to reduce injuries, while a stability icon and time estimator help user’s track the current status.
• Temperature range from 28 to 650°C (82 to 1202°F)
• One Year Accuracy of ± 0.9°C and Stability to ± 0.1°C
• Three Year Accuracy to ± 1.8°C and Stability to ± 0.1°C
• Dry block calibrator
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Multi-hole insert kits
• MVI circuitry ensures stability despite mains supply variations
|MTC-650A||28 to 650°C (82 to 1202°F)|
|B||Includes Reference Sensor and Sensor Under Test Inputs|
|C||Includes Reference Sensor Inputs|
|115||115VAC Power Supply|
|230||230VAC Power Supply|
|Power||9 Different Mains Power Cable Types|
|Inserts||Undrilled, Single Hole, and Multi Hole Options available|
|H||ISO17025 Accredited Certificate|
|125002||Edgeport converter with 4 RS232 ports|
|125068||Support rod set for sensors (2 grips and 2 fixtures)|
|125066||Extra fixture for sensor grip|
|125067||Extra sensor grip|
|123408||Carrying Case (A models)|
|123409||Carrying Case (B models and CTC-1200 A)|
|123469||Set of insulation plugs (3 pieces)|
|122832||Cleaning Brushes (4 mm; package of 3)|
|60F174||Cleaning Brushes (6 mm; package of 3)|
|122822||Cleaning Brushes (8 mm; package of 3)|
|105173||Set of Insulation Plates (10 pieces)|
|104216||Thermal Protection Shield|
- JofraCal – JofraCal (Free) – Calibration software for easy calibration of RTDs, thermocouples, transmitters, thermo switches, pressure gauges, and pressure switches.
- AMETRIM – Use AMETRIM (Free) to adjust and calibrate your instrument.
- Con50 – Con50 (Free) – Provides a way to configure and calibrate smart sensors for the DTI050 and the RTC / PTC temperature calibrators.
- JofraCloud – JofraCloud – Cloud-based solution for remote reading and setpoint entry