Abstec is accredited to calibrate a wide range of Force Measuring Systems, Load Cells, Compression and Tension Testing Devices, Force Gauges, Universal Testing Machines, Impact Testing Machines, Hardness Testing Machines (Rockwell, Vickers, Micro-Vickers, Brinell), Jacks, Load Rings, Centrifuges in our laboratory or onsite allowing you the peace of mind that your reference equipment is in compliance with your requirements.
We can also assist with repairs or updates to existing equipment or the supply of new equipment.
Please refer to the NATA accreditation PDF for our full accreditation and measurement uncertainty
- Compression Testing Machines
- Tensile Testing Machines
- Universal Testing Machines
- Force Measuring Systems
- Force Gauges
- Jacking Systems – Compression, Tension, Universal
- Hardness Testing Machines
- (Vickers, Micro Vickers, Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, Brinell)
- Torque Measuring Devices (Wrenches, Transducers)
- Impact Testing Machine
- Concrete Impact Hammer service and calibration
WE ARE NATA ACCREDITED
Laboratory accreditation through NATA provides a
means of determining the competence of laboratories
to perform specific types of tests, measurement and calibration.